[NEW YORK=Whowired] May 31, 2012-- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The South Korean Defense Industry – Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
• Top level overview of the South Korean defense industry
• A breakdown of the South Korean defense industry by spend pattern valued from 2005 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2016
• A breakdown of the markets by segment valued from 2005 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2016
• Details of top companies active across the South Korean defense industry
• Emerging trends and opportunities in the South Korean defense industry in the last 12 months
This report offers insights into market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs to gain a market share in the South Korean defense industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
• Market opportunity and attractiveness: Detailed analysis of the current market size and growth expectations during 2010–2016, including highlights of the key drivers, to aid understanding of the growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the sector against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• Procurement dynamics: Trend analysis of imports and exports, along with their implications and impact on the South Korean defense industry.
• Industry structure: Five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are likely to develop in the future.
• Market entry strategy: Analysis of possible ways to enter the market, along with knowledge of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: Analysis of the competitive landscape of defense manufacturers in South Korea. It provides an overview of the key defense companies (both domestic and foreign) along with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
• Business environment and country risk: A range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
• Analysis of defense industry market size from 2005 through 2010 and forecasts till 2016
• Analysis of defense budget allocation
• Benchmarking with key global markets
• Market opportunities
• Defense procurement dynamics
• Industry dynamics
• Market entry strategy
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights
• Business environment and country risk
Reasons to Buy
• Gain insight into the South Korean defense industry with current, historic and forecast market values
• Gain insight into market opportunity and attractiveness
• Gain insight into industry procurement dynamics
• Gain insight into industry structure
• Gain insight into regulations governing the South Korean defense industry and the potential market entry strategies with an expert analysis of the competitive structure
• Identify top companies in the South Korean defense industry along with profiles of all those companies
During the forecast period, the South Korean defense industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX.XX%, from an estimated US$XX.XX billion in 2011 to US$XX.XX billion in 2016. During the period, the perceived threat of nuclear attacks from neighbor North Korea is anticipated to drive growth in defense expenditure, despite South Korea's military superiority. The South Korean defense industry is also forecast to benefit from economic growth in South Korea, a military modernization plan and a planned reduction in defense personnel between 2011 and 2016. During the review period, South Korea maintained a defense expenditure of XX.XX% of its gross domestic product (GDP), which is expected to continue during the forecast period.
Between 2005 and 2010, XX.XX% of South Koreas defense budget was allocated to revenue expenditure, while the remaining XX.XX% was assigned to capital expenditure. However, as the South Korean government plans to reduce the size of its forces, capital expenditure is expected to receive an increased allocation during the forecast period.
South Korea defense, budget, offset, regulation, capital expenditure, army, navy, air force, homeland, drivers, market opportunities, procurement, entry route, key challenge, announcements, alliances, contract awards, financial analysis, business environment
Korea Aerospace Industries, Samsung Techwin, Hanwha Corporation, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, Huneed Technologies, STX Engine, S&T Dynamics, Poongsan Corporation, Samsung Thales, LIG NEX1, Doosan DST
Contact Nicolas: email@example.com
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
|Xbox and Nike Team Up to Revolutionize Fitness at Home|
|Citibank Korea launches “The Dream Event” to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Citi Rewards Card|
|Fission Energy Corp.: 40 of 49 Holes Hit Mineralization, J Zone Grows West, North & South|
|Hyundai Motor Unveils China-Exclusive Elantra at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show|
|Hyundai Motor Reports May Global Sales|
|The South Korean Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016|
|Chevrolet Celebrates Future of Football Through Partnership with One World Futbol Project|
|SKF receives 2011 Supplier of the Year award from General Motors|
|SK Telecom and HMH Sign Partnering Agreement to Jointly Promote Smart Learning Business|
|Seegene Develops Industry's First Real-Time "Multiplex Quantification" Molecular Diagnostic Testing Technology|
|Logicplant Launches Unique Remote PC Solution for Smart Phones|
|Kia Racing's Pirelli World Challenge Optimas Head to Belle Isle for Sixth Round Slugfest|