6 Beauty Tips to Get Rid of Summer Skin Problems
Your skin displays the tales of your life, from the budding teenage phase to the protruding youth, from the fabled radiance of pregnancy to the little vague and little highlighted spots on the surface of the skin due to sun damage. Skin anatomy has a good share of all the summer seasons in your life.
Summers means heat and more exposure to sun, which means more skin problems. The exposure to sun aggravates dull and lusterless skin. As the temperature rises the color of skin becomes dark, you get sunburns and acne. It is the hot season that attacks the skin almost with a vengeance, especially for the sensitive skin of the face.
Also Read: 10 Healthy Foods That Reduce Stress
This summer season will entails the same problems. So let’s first figure out what are the problems our skin faces due to sun tan. Extra exposure in the sun increases melanin production in the skin that leads to problems like – pimples, acne, wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines, hyper pigmentation, early aging of skin, sunburns and if exceeds the limit – skin cancer.
HERE SUMMER BEAUTY TIPS FOR HOW YOU GET RID OF THESE SUMMER SKIN PROBLEMS
Fix Chapped Lips
- Exfoliate scaly skin with a good scrub (brown sugar and a wet cloth on the skin is a good option)
- Apply coconut oil or Vaseline to moisturize lips completely.
- Lip treatment tip- Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with ½ teaspoon of honey and apply it on the lips before going to bed.
- Use products that contain Benzoyl Peroxide, SPF properties and Salicylic acid.
- Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera gel and olive oil in the ratio 4/3.
- Apply orange juice mixed with yogurt
- Use rose water, tea tree oil to clean your skin or as a face mask.
Fix Skin Discoloration/Tan
Sunburns usually lead to discoloration of skin, making it look older and dull. There are several skin creams in the market to instantly remove skin discoloration. One of the best among them is Best life cell anti-aging wrinkle cream which also fights skin aging problems as well. Natural treatment can be done with the following: cold water, gently rubbing ice cubes, aloe Vera mask, tomato, lemon, etc
Fix Dry Skin
The easiest way would be to buy a good cream to moisturize your skin. But you can also make a good moisturizer at home, all by yourself as well. Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with 5 tablespoons of sugar and squeeze a lemon into it and apply it on your face. Other natural treatments include apple cider vinegar mask, cinnamon and honey mask, you can apply raw milk to the skin and milk cream is also know to be very effective
Cover Your Skin
Due to the harsh sun your skin may have lost its luster, turned dark, and produced acne and sun burns. Here is how you protect yourself while you are in the sun:
- Apply a good sunscreen 15 minutes before you go out.
- Ensure that your sunscreen contains UVA and UVB blocking agents.
- Buy skin care products which have a good SPF agent.
- Use a hat with 4 inch diameter brim so that it covers your ears, neck, eyes and head.
- Cover yourself with an umbrella
- Sunglasses with UV ray protection to avoid eye damage.
Also Read: 6 Easy Tips to Reduce Weight After Pregnancy
Other Beauty Tips
- Make water your favorite drink
- Eat high water content vegetables and fruits
- Eat balanced diet
- Exercise for the proper circulation of blood.
Beauties out there, don’t give up on your work just because the sun is harsh on you. Go out enjoy your day with complete safety and a glowing skin with beauty tips given here in the article.