25 Romantic Gestures That Will Melt Any Girl’s Heart
There’s no question about it. You love your girlfriend. And you want to show her just how much you care. But how can you do that with just a simple gesture? Do you give her flowers and a box of chocolates? Of course, you could always go the traditional route,
But why not try one of these other romantic gestures that will melt any girls’ heart?
Also Read: Wearing a Luxury Watch is an Amazing Thing
- Write her a note and stick it in her purse. It can be something as simple as, “I love you, [Insert Pet Name].”
- Sing her a song you wrote. It doesn’t matter if you can sing or not, she’ll love it anyway. Add guitar or piano music for bonus points.
- Give her a back or foot rub without her asking.
- Create a piece of art for her—like love bird string art.
- Wake up early and make her breakfast. Even if you can’t cook, you can always pop some toast in the toaster.
- Make her a pop-up card.
- Brush her hair for her. Do it gently with your fingers or a brush. It doesn’t matter as long as you’re showing your affection.
- Bring home her favorite treat just because you can.
- Or if she’s had a really bad day, have the ingredients for her favorite cocktail ready.
- Run an errand for her. Is she overwhelmed with responsibilities? Offer to take some off her shoulders by doing the grocery shopping.
- Do the dishes or laundry—or whatever chore is normally left to her.
- Give her a compliment. Repeat every 4-6 hours.
- If you go out to eat alone, grab something to-go for her.
- Buy her a gift just because. Preferably get her something she has been asking for.
- Give in and try that thing she’s been begging you to—like going to the gym with her or checking out that new clothing store down the street. Or that kinky position you’ve been refusing to try…
- Recreate your first date by going to the same places and ordering the same drinks.
- Print out a photo of the two of you and place it somewhere you’ll both see every day.
- Make the bed after you spend the night together. This is particularly romantic when you two don’t live together.
- Make a Facebook or Twitter post listing three things you love about her.
- Hold her hand. It doesn’t matter whether you’re in public or at home, keep your relationship alive by showing affection even in its simplest form.
- When you’re planning a date night, suggest something you know she wants to do before she has the chance to suggest it.
- Track down an autographed edition of her favorite book and give it to her as a gift. It’s not exactly a whole library like in Beauty and the Beast, but it should melt her heart.
- Make her homemade pizza…in the shape of heart. And of course, make sure to have her favorite drink and movie ready to go, too!
- Set aside a half hour for cuddle time. You’ll even turn off your phone for the occasion so there aren’t any interruptions.
- Dance with her. Even if there’s no music on and you don’t know how to dance. Just grab her and start dancing.